D17623: Add YaST and new preference icons

Stasiek Michalski noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 29 00:03:14 GMT 2018

hellcp added a comment.

  That happens in Inkscape and other renderers with uneven (133%, 146% etc) magnification. When rendering also sometimes you will get a darker border when there is something dark behind an object. I used that to my advantage with new YaST Package Management icons

  F6513668: Screenshot from 2018-12-15 16-17-14.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6513668>
  F6513669: Screenshot from 2018-12-15 16-22-53.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6513669>
  Notice the difference between red elements, the first image depicts no darker object behind the red object and the second one depicts a darker object behind the red object (in the exact same position, exactly the same object, copied inside SVG XML file).

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons