D17623: Add YaST icons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 22 15:13:56 GMT 2018

ndavis added a comment.

  In D17623#380743 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17623#380743>, @fvogt wrote:

  > Turns out it's a trivial issue: breeze's index.theme doesn't contain the parameters for `apps/64` so it's like that directory doesn't even exist.
  >
  > I don't know how to fix it though - apps/48 is already configured to also contain 64px images so maybe apps/64 should just get moved into /48?

  They could both be scalable directories. 48px will just end up being the default size and 64px will only be used when there isn't a 48px icon. Maybe that's not ideal because that means 64px will never be used in the application dashboard for most apps, but we generally only make 48px versions of app icons anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons