D17650: Install kioslave as kioslave5 on Windows

Ralf Habacker noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 21 09:58:08 GMT 2018

habacker added a comment.

  > Why not joining the effort of the people that are working to get those applications on Windows,

  You did not get the point. If there is anything left over besides the time I have to maintain the KDE applications and libraries, I go through this list (https://bugs.kde.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=373932&hide_resolved=1) and try to fix the related issue.
  The list has already been reduced from 66 to 28.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO