D10446: Add KLanguageName

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 18 10:36:25 GMT 2018

sitter added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in kf5_entry.desktop:1
> This is going to be a problem, scripty is going to come and whipe these .desktop files out and then make the translators translate them again.
>
> Wonder if we could rename them to .desktop.untransltable or something like that and then use the cmake file copy command to copy them to the build folder and trick the test to find the files there?
>
> Am i making any sense?

Really good point. I've had a look and we only extract src/*. In fact, we only have Messages.sh in src :)

This is in line with other frameworks where we have desktop file fixtures. They all only extract src/ and use regular desktop files for test fixtures (e.g. kservice, kpackage, kparts). So, this should be fine.

> aacid wrote in klanguagenametest.cpp:32
> initTestCase is too late and was failing for me
>
> https://paste.kde.org/p8s9js4r3
>
> makes it work

LGTM, I've added the change to the diff. Thanks.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets