D17623: Add YaST icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 17 18:45:36 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D17623#378253 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17623#378253>, @ndavis wrote:

  > We can turn the `yast-*` into symlinks and rename the real icons to proper names when we need them. You're asking me to guess what the right names for the future would be before we need them. There's no existing pattern for authentication related icons like there is for drives and network stuff.

  I think we can come up with appropriate new patterns. The reason why I'd like to do this is because the new icons are so good that other apps should be able to use them too, if appropriate! But if they were prefixed with `yast-`, that would just be weird.

  Could you provide a list of the new icons you created that are not already symlinks? It's hard to tell in this diff since new icons are intermixed with symlinks.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons