D17623: Add YaST icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 16 21:53:12 GMT 2018

ngraham added reviewers: cfeck, broulik, elvisangelaccio.
ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  In D17623#378023 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17623#378023>, @ndavis wrote:

  > I'd have to make PRs for ~60 GitHub repositories, so I'd like to avoid that if possible.

  I understand that this would be really annoying, but conceptually it seems like the correct approach. If YaST wants to icons from icon themes, it doesn't seem reasonable to expect every single icon theme in existence to make special icons just fro YaST. YaST should use commonly-named icons.

  > When the time comes, we can make symlinks with more appropriate names and different sizes.

  If we continue to use this patch to create icons with names that start with `yast-`, I would prefer for those to be the symlinks. So for example your new `yast-auth-client` icon should be named `auth-kerberos` and `yast-auth-client` should be a symlink to it.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons