T3689: Add abi compliance checker to CI

Ben Cooksley noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 16 09:18:27 GMT 2018

bcooksley added a comment.

  Okay, there have been a number of comments here since i've last read it, so a bit to catch up on and go over.

  In regards to `akonadi-mime` I have now re-run it, and it seems to work fine.
  As long as you're relying only on the master manifest.yaml, then it should be impossible for any publishing failure to cause issues.

  In terms of the `akonadi-search` issue, using something like that YAML file should be fine yes and is historically how we've solved such issues.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T3689