D17496: Change network/web color icons to consistent style

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 12 09:30:40 GMT 2018

ndavis added a comment.

  I did notice that symlinks for `applications-internet` exist in `apps/16` and `apps/22`, so maybe there needs to be a scalable version in the same category? There was no `apps/48/applications-internet`, but there was a `preferences/32/applications-internet`. I removed that because it seemed redundant and out of place. Are applications able to specify which `Context` an icon they want to use comes from?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons