D17425: Added DCB settings

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 11 09:50:53 GMT 2018

jgrulich added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dcbsetting.cpp:491
> +
> +    if (priorityFlowControl(7) > 0) {
> +        setting.insert(QLatin1String(NM_SETTING_DCB_PRIORITY_FLOW_CONTROL), QVariant::fromValue(priorityFlowControl()));

I think all those should be added all the time, checking whether the last one is higher can sometime avoid adding them to the map when one of previous ones is set to non-default value.

> dcbsetting.cpp:527
> +    dbg.nospace() << NM_SETTING_DCB_PRIORITY_FLOW_CONTROL_FLAGS << ": " << setting.priorityFlowControlFlags() << '\n';
> +
> +    return dbg.maybeSpace();

You don't print priorityBandwith, priororityGroupBandwidth and others.

> dcbsetting.h:43
> +
> +    enum DcbFlagsType {
> +        None = 0,

Rename to DcbFlagType

> dcbsetting.h:124
> +};
> +
> +NETWORKMANAGERQT_EXPORT QDebug operator<<(QDebug dbg, const DcbSetting &setting);

Please also add Q_DECLARE_OPERATORS_FOR_FLAGS(DcbSetting::DcbFlags)

> setting.h:97
>      Q_DECLARE_FLAGS(SecretFlags, SecretFlagType)
> -
> +
>      enum MacAddressRandomization {

Remove trailing spaces. They are not visible here, but once I apply this patch, I see them in KDevelop.

REPOSITORY
  R282 NetworkManagerQt