D17281: Add icon to KBuildSycocaProgressDialog cancel button

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 1 14:58:46 GMT 2018

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: Frameworks, cfeck.
ngraham added a comment.

  Works and seems reasonable enough. Anyone else have any opinions on the matter?

  Also @gb_2, please provide your real name and email address so we can land this patch with correct authorship information. If you use `arc` for your next patch (https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Using_Arcanist), we won't have to nag you like this. :)

  Also in the future, populating the Test Plan section can make life easier for your reviewer. In this case, something as simple as "open KMenuEdit, change something, and click save" would be nice.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO