D7829: Fix kglobalaccel regression on Alt+Shift+arrowkey.

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 15 13:12:17 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  How do we know that this doesn't break other code? This code is for example used in KWin's Alt+Tab handling which is it's own fair beast. Any changes here might break the code as it might be bug-to-bug compatible.

  We had the changes one month in master and nobody noticed the severe brokeness, how are we going to ensure that further patches to this extremely fragile code will not introduce further regressions?