D9175: Migrate some more QRegExps to QRegularExpression

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 5 20:49:45 UTC 2017

dhaumann marked 5 inline comments as done.
dhaumann added a comment.

  Update patch comes in a second.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mwolff wrote in katebookmarks.cpp:129
> static?

I don't think this is critical. Maybe it's even better to not have it static, since otherwise it'll lurk around until application exit.

> mwolff wrote in katecommandrangeexpressionparser.cpp:119
> future: splitRef

Yes, later...

> mwolff wrote in katesedcmd.cpp:164
> here and below: capturedRef?

Can do, but some lines later, its converted to a QString anyways, so we don't gain anything :-)

> mwolff wrote in kateview.cpp:3595
> what was that old code trying to do? did you understand it?

Now that's a good point: I don't completely.
It appends a leading and trailing space, and the searches with \b%1 once, and with %1\b again. But isn't that always true? This is about the highlight selection feature, and I couldn't spot any difference in behavior. Still maybe I missed something...

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor