Web shortcuts context menu

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Sun Feb 15 16:37:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

about two years(?) ago I wrote a Web Shortcuts context
menu for Konversation:

http://wstaw.org/m/2015/02/15/ctx.png

This code subsequently got copied to at least Okular
and Konsole, perhaps others - making it an obvious can-
didate for moving into Frameworks instead so it can be
shared properly. Perhaps it should even get added to
the context menu of KTextWidgets' KTextEdit by default.

The code depends on KIO's KUriFilter and can be found
in konversation.git:src/viewer/irccontextmenus.cpp.

I'm happy to relicense it under LGPL for inclusion in
a lib.

Any takers interested in tackling this?

Cheers,
Eike