OSX/CI system: kgeography build broken on branch frameworks

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Jul 19 17:15:30 UTC 2014

Marko Käning ha scritto:
> Hi Luigi,
>
> I have copied now kdoctools' as well as kdelibs4support's files into "/Library/Application Support/kf5/"

Yes, but please consider that it should work even if kdoctools and
kdelibs4support documentation DTD's and other files are in separate
directories (provided that QStandardPaths returns both locations).

> That gave unfortunately only partial success:
> ---
> Scanning dependencies of target -Users-marko-WC-KDECI-builds-kde-baseapps-build-dolphin-docs-index-cache-bz2
> [  4%] Generating index.cache.bz2
> Generating kstandarditemmodeltest.moc
> Generating moc_kitemmodelbase.cpp
> Generating moc_kstandarditemmodel.cpp
> Generating viewpropertiestest.moc
> [  4%] [  4%] Built target kstandarditemmodeltest_automoc
> Built target viewpropertiestest_automoc
> file:///Library/Application%20Support/kf5/kdoctools/customization/dtd/kdex.dtd:71: parser error : Invalid URI: /opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kdoctools/inst/Library/Application Support/kf5/kdoctools/customization/dtd/rdbpool.elements
> st/Library/Application Support/kf5/kdoctools/customization/dtd/rdbpool.elements"
>                                                                                ^
> file:///Library/Application%20Support/kf5/kdoctools/customization/dtd/kdex.dtd:80: parsScanning dependencies of target kdialog_automoc
> Scanning dependencies of target kdepasswd_automoc
> Generating kfileitemlistviewtest.moc
> Generating moc_kfileitemlistview.cpp
> ---
>
> As you can see the parser complains about an invalid URI!
>
> I wonder what could be the reason for that.
>
> Perhaps the white space in “Application Support”?

That could explain the issue. Could you please try to manually fix it by
encoding the space (%20) ?

Ciao
--
Luigi