OSX/MacPorts KDE CI System: Asking for trouble due to installations outside the expected $DATA_INSTALL_DIR/kf5 directory for khtml and katepart5

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Jul 7 21:45:40 UTC 2014

Hi David,

On 07 Jul 2014, at 23:34 , Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:
> Will reiterate this.

OK, so here we see the actual settings for the CI system:
---
MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths ConfigLocation
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/system/Library/Preferences

MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths DesktopLocation
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/system/Default

MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths DocumentsLocation
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/system/Default

MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths DownloadLocation
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/system/Default

MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths FontsLocation
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/system/Default

MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths GenericCacheLocation
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/system/Cache:/Library/Caches

MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths GenericDataLocation
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/system/Library/Application Support:/Library/Application Support

MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths HomeLocation
/Users/marko

MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths MoviesLocation
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/system/Default

MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths PicturesLocation
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/system/Default

MVM2:bin marko$ ./qtpaths --paths RuntimeLocation
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/system/Cache
---

Everywhere where /Default is used I did not set anything in the patch or where undecided what to actually use there…

But still, the settings for ConfigLocation, GenericCacheLocation, GenericDataLocation and HomeLocation do make sense, I think.

OK, in a next step the ECM would then have to be patched or perhaps rather configured by the CI system accordingly to work properly for OSX.

But I’ll call it a day for tonight.

Thanks again,
Marko