workspace/khelpcenter which branch is "frameworks", branch master or frameworks?

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Apr 10 22:33:07 UTC 2014

*

> Where do  I find a list of branches for each workspace module which are in
> fact
> "frameworks"?
>
> --
> Burkhard Lück

It should be all master, if there's frameworks branch is because I probably
messed up. I'll remove those (if I have the rights).

Regarding KHelpCenter, if we agree that the ones in kde-runtime/doc
(online, fundamentals and glossary) have to go there I'll do the needed
moves.

You can see the used branches in this file, between brackets (see Qt5):
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kde-build-metadata.git&a=blob&h=8a3a16460c89949b01c3c0b3934ae17efaecb764&hb=2c53686dc25f9aa5b05b448d41624d0c5a1af693&f=dependency-data-kf5-qt5

Aleix