GSoC Community Bonding: KMyMoney

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri May 21 16:06:10 BST 2021

On Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2021 22:31:37 CEST Suraj Kumar Mahto wrote:

> Thank you for the inputs.
>
> > I think using a work branch is easier. In particular, for other people,
> e.g.
> > the mentors, who want to test your work. Since you do have commit access,
> > suggest to go for a work branch.
>
> I was thinking about the same.

Sounds good, let's do it then. How about gsoc21 as branch name?

> > I am thinking about an initial virtual meet with you, Ralf and myself if
> that
> > is OK for you. I have to check when Ralf has time for it as he is usually
> > pretty busy. Maybe, sometime over the weekend. What is a good time for
> you?
> > Remember, both of us are 4.5 hrs "behind".
>
> With regards to the online meet, I have my viva voce examinations scheduled
> from 21st to 24th May which was postponed due to the current covid scenario
> in India and was announced after the GSoC results. This will cover this
> weekend period. I was asking if it can be done for the next weekend? If
> that is not possible I can manage the meet in the evening (after 7:30 PM
> IST) for this weekend. For the time, I think anything between 11:30 AM IST
> (8:00 AM CEST) to 11 PM IST (7:30 PM CEST)  is fine for me.

Oh, don't worry. We can do it next weekend (last weekend in May). I will send out
an invitation (just got the confirmation that we can use my company's
infrastructure for this). Target will be the 29th.

Thomas Baumgart

Flying is absolutely safe as long as you land as often
as you take off. -- Klaus Klages