Welcoming 2021 KMyMoney GSoC student

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue May 18 13:57:30 BST 2021

On Dienstag, 18. Mai 2021 09:07:54 CEST Klaas Freitag wrote:

Hi Klaas, nice to see a life sign from you.

> Am 18.05.21 um 08:03 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> Hi,
>
> > let's give a warm welcome to Suraj Kumar Mahto, our 2021 GSoC student.
>
> Welcome - and have fun working on the awesome app KMyMoney!
>
> > Suraj will be working on the integration of new functionalities already
> > present in the Alkimia library into KMyMoney by replacing the current
> > implementation over the course of the next few months. His work will
> > improve the online price update of KMyMoney.
>
> Is there a more verbose description or a blog or so about what is
> planned? Just out of curiosity...

Sure, there is: https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2021/Ideas#Project:_Integration_of_the_new_functionalities_from_the_Alkimia_library

Thomas Baumgart

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men
trying to find easier ways to do something. -- Robert Heinlein