GSoC '21 KMyMoney : I am stuck.

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 17:32:42 BST 2021

> This may depend on what you are doing to get to the crash. I simply open
> the online quotes settings and press the New button at the top of that
> dialog and immediately get the crash. Doing so, I could trace back the
> problem to a nullptr assignment.
Hello,
I guess the problem starts with this line
main.cpp:351  const int rc = a.exec();
exec() is a qt function so that shouldn't be creating the problem and I am
unable to find which null pointer assignment is creating the segmentation
fault.

> Not knowing your environment it is hard to comment on this. I do my
> debugging mainly in KDevelop and don't have problems with a freezing
> application.
I am using KDevelop. I figured out that, it works fine now.

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto