GSoC 21 KMyMoney: Replacing member functions of WebPriceQuote

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 19:53:51 BST 2021

Hello, I have added members m_idNumber (QString) and m_idSelector (enum) to
AlkOnlineQuoteSource::Private:
https://invent.kde.org/surajsloth/alkimia/-/tree/gsoc21

While writing the getter and setter for m_idSelector which is of type enum
and defined in alkonlinequotesource.cpp whereas the declarations of the
getters and setters are in alkonlinequotesource.h therefore I can't declare
the function of type idSelector (enum). What should I do for that case?

Also, I didn't get why the locations of sym() should be changed.

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto