GSoC '21 KMyMoney: Rebased(to upstream/gsoc21) KMyMoney fork

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 12:44:36 BST 2021

Hello,
I have checked the GNUCash importer, it seems to work with some random data
that I exported from my local GNUCash installation. Although I haven't done
the complete setup from that data(a proper sample data would be great if
anyone can provide).
The equity price update doesn't seem to work. I think it is because of the
incomplete porting of webpricequote APIs since I commented on all the
csvquote usage which is to be ported after the GSoC timeline.

Regarding the logging of quotes updates, I am trying to modify this slot
https://invent.kde.org/surajsloth/alkimia/-/blob/gsoc21/src/alkonlinequotesprofile.cpp#L99

The deadline to submit the final report is 23rd August 1800UTC. What all
things should be added to that?

Although I think I haven't completed all the deliverables as mentioned in
the proposal and the GSoC timeline is almost over :( I think this period
went well with a wide variety of my learnings and dealing with such a large
codebase which seemed quite difficult at one point in time. Also looking
forward to post GSoC work.

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto