GSoC '21 KMyMoney: Merge ready(to upstream/gsoc21) Alkimia fork

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Aug 19 16:14:09 BST 2021

Am 19.08.21 um 16:02 schrieb Suraj Kumar Mahto via Kde-finance-apps:
> I have pushed my commits to
> https://invent.kde.org/surajsloth/alkimia/-/tree/gsoc21
> <https://invent.kde.org/surajsloth/alkimia/-/tree/gsoc21>. The webview
> also seem to work. If it is merge ready please let me know.

The new class members should be covered by the unit tests, which means
that reading from and writing to the new members works as expected.

Also, when retrieving online quotes (see
AlkOnlineQuote::Private::slotParseQuote()), the expected values should
be returned, as they were used in kmymoney.

The visual part of the new implementation can be checked with the online
quote editor. Online quote sources should be configured for each value
from IdSelector, and upon selecting the associated online source and
pressing "Check Source", the debug window should display the expected
value.

A quick look shows that, for example

    QCOMPARE(m1.idNumber(), m2.idNumber());
    QCOMPARE(m1.idSelector(), m2.idSelector());

are missing in two places in the AlkOnlineQuoteSourceTest class.

PS: We can handle these issues on the mailing list, but is cumbersome.
It goes much easier and more structured with a merge request though, so
I'm waiting for that to be opened.

Regards
Ralf