GSoC '21 KMyMoney: Removed all usage of webpricequote in equity price update dialog source.

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 19:47:12 BST 2021

On Tue, 3 Aug, 2021, 1:36 am Thomas Baumgart via Kde-finance-apps, <
kde-finance-apps at kde.org> wrote:

> It might be better (performance wise) to add those includes to the
> kequitypriceupdatedlg.cpp file
> and maybe others that also include the kequitypriceupdatedlg.h file.
>
> The forward declaration usually uses less resources while compiling than
> including the full
> class definition. Since the header file only uses references or pointers
> to those objects,
> knowing that the classes exist is enough for the compiler to deal with the
> class definition
> of KEquityPriceDlg.

Sorry for the late response. Using forward declaration of those classes
created many conflicts after removing the include statement of
webpricequote.h in kequitypriceupdatedlg.cpp
Using header files directly however, wasn't behaving the same and it
compiled without errors.

BTW, My last week's blog that I published yesterday :

https://suraj-sloth.github.io/2021/08/02/gsoc21-week8.html

Also, I wanted to ask if we can have a virtual meet this weekend if mentors
are free to discuss about the project status and work left.

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto