Speed up gdb loading

Da Viper yerimyah1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:23:04 BST 2021

Hello there I am currently do so,

But I have a problem with using python2,

It does not work for some classes in an ide but I cannot figure out why,

I have updated the read me to add python 2

You have to import qtprinters_py2 to use python2

SCENARIO:

For example we have a qfile

`QFile file("/some/file/path");`

if I go to the command line gdb to print it, it works correctly, but when I
try it within the IDE it crashes.

I think it has to do with the long type when reading the memory of the
QFile  in python2 but I am not sure. I tried using int() for the address.
But It is too large.

Is there a way to know what the actual problem is because it just crashes
without any traceback.

I also tried to setup kdevelop on windows.

I use qt's mingw it configures correctly but
It would builds, but there is no gdb option in the debug configuration only
lldb

Thanks