Inquiry of GSoC2020

Meng_Chen99 meng_chen99 at 163.com
Tue Mar 24 13:49:40 GMT 2020

Dear Mentors/Developers:
        I'm writing to inquire about the GSoC project. I am Meng Chen from China and I want to contribute to the project the bank data needed for financial applications in SQLite format. I'm sorry that I didn't get information about GSoC, I hope it's not too late for me to contact you.

I major in computer science in Beijing university of posts and telecommunications. I have been studying there for nearly two years. I have acquired a good knowledge of Data Structure, mathematics and C/C++, and also have a slight knowledge of Qt5, but know little about SQL.

I am still new to open source, so I would be grateful for your guidance. Could you suggest me how to proceed further? or let me know it's not a good time for contact which means I'm too late to get know about this...

Best Regards,

Chen