GSoC project

aryan jangid aryan10jangid at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:43:27 GMT 2020

Hi,

Ralf, I have read about the ktoblzcheck project and successfully build the
project from source. I have also tested its command line utility to see how
it actually works. But I have a few questions.

1. Inside the ktoblzcheck source tree, under bankdata directory, I see
multiple bankdata and blzcheck files. Why does bankdata.py generates
multiple output files?
2. This project is not hosted over github, so how do we submit the
revisions (Pull Requests)? Through mail?
3. Can you point to a small bug fix which is required, so I get a hang of
its source code?

BTW regarding me, I am a KDE developer for past 1.5 years and a successful
previous year GSoC student for KDE community.
My phabricator profile: https://phabricator.kde.org/p/shubham/

Regards,
Shubham