Question about SQLite database's valid_upto field

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jun 13 17:57:05 BST 2020

On Samstag, 13. Juni 2020 18:46:05 CEST Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> > > Sorry for being unclear, can you point out which end..() tags are being
> > > talked about? Are those endif() and endfunction()?
> > > I checked, there were no contents in between the parentheses. If I missed
> > > somewhere, can you please point out?
>
> I have checked all your changes in CMakeLists.txt files at [1] and don't see
> the problem either.
>
> Maybe Thomas is referring to end..() tags that have already been there before
> your changes elsewhere in the CMakeLists.txt files. Thomas?

I did not check if there are any remaining else()/endif() with expression filled in.
I was just explaining where this syntax came from (history of cmake) and why Ralf
mentioned that the expression should not be used anymore/removed.

Sorry, if this led to confusion.

Thomas Baumgart

There are two rules for success in life:
Rule 1: Don't tell people everything you know.