Changing code to load bank data from SQLite DB

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 05:52:57 BST 2020

Hi mentors,
I have tested the SQLite database to implement
AccountNumberCheck::findbank() and it worked successfully. Now I'm ready to
change the present code.
So how should I make these commits? Should I replace the current code by
commenting them out or should I remove them altogether?
Also, there are many methods which deal solely with textfile reading such
as dataValidStartDate(), dataValidEndDate(), isDataValidForDate(),
find_closest_datafile to name a few.
What should I do with them? IMO, for the time being, we could leave them as
it is or just comment them out.
To make the commits small, I would be making a commit for each method
change. If I should make it smaller, kindly let me know.

Thanks.
Prasun