Question about SQLite database's valid_upto field

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Jun 11 15:49:00 BST 2020

Am 11.06.20 um 05:14 schrieb Prasun Kumar:
> Thanks for the review, sir. I will incorporate your suggestions in my
> coding style.
>
> Can you explain this one:
>
>     3. end...() tags should always be empty

They are not really used by cmake and have to be updated every time the
corresponding term (...) is changed, which means additional work and is
often forgotten

> And, is this one necessary?:
>
>     4. use 4 spaces, no tabs
 > Is there any specific reason for this in this project?

The display of tabs depends on the settings of the used editor and will
often lead to formatting issues and are often not visible as required in
review tools.

> I have always use tabs and I know there are different views on this matter,
> but I could use spaces if it is required for this project.

yes, please

Regards
Ralf