Question about SQLite database's valid_upto field

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:51:19 BST 2020

Hi everyone,
I asked for help on this in my previous mail but it may have been lost due
to the long threads with the same subject I was creating. So sending it
again. I will avoid that in future.

When at compile-time the database is created locally, how to decide which
dates to put in the valid_upto field?
The current sort code file only contains the information of which entries
were removed this quarter but the file does not contain any
date information. So, how to ensure consistency among all the users'
databases?

For example:
If the script infers the date from the current date (by assuming the first
day of the current quarter as the date till the deletions were valid),
then, if the user compiles the code after missing any quarter, the data of
valid_upto field will be inconsistent with other users.

Thanks,
Prasun