umbrello does not import ktoblzcheck sources

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Jun 2 08:21:34 BST 2020

Am 01.06.20 um 06:57 schrieb Prasun Kumar:
> I am using Umbrello to create class diagrams. I am having some problems
> importing KtoBLZcheck with the code import tool.
> It imports successfully and the log also shows no error message but the
> methods are not displayed in the logical view.
> When I drag and drop the entries in the logical view to create a class
> diagram, it shows empty blocks.
> Am I doing something wrong? I have attached a screenshot.

No, this is a problem of umbrello, which did not define the macro
__cplusplus during import and therefore skips all class declarations
wrapped with the mentioned definition.Please file a bug report at
https://bugs.kde.org for the product umbrello.As quick fix you can add
'#define __cplusplus' in each imported header.

BTW: Please use a different subject for different topics so that it is
easier to distinguish the posts.

Regards
Ralf