Phase 2 commits

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 07:40:52 BST 2020

Hi mentors,
I have added the code to fetch bank data for Netherlands and Switzerland
from their respective bank sites and to use them to generate the SQLite
databases.
I have added this code as 'make target' so as to be able to run them
without building the whole project. Since my semester exams are starting
from tomorrow
(and lasting till 31st July), I would complete the rest of the work in
Phase 3.

My progress during this phase was slow due to some personal and family
reasons. I apologise for this delay. However, since the next semester of my
college
will proceed in online mode, I would have more time than what I promised in
my proposal. So, I would be able to make up for the delay and complete this
project successfully.

Thanks.
Prasun