Additional mentor for GSOC project searched

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Apr 30 14:28:10 BST 2020

Moin Thomas,

On Donnerstag, 30. April 2020 10:34:23 CEST Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 23. April 2020 12:37:51 CEST Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > Maybe you can still register as second backup mentor. Apparently, Google
> > wants two backup mentors for each project this year.
>
> Which I did yesterday (we cannot leave our student out in the cold).

Great.

> Just need to get it on the official google list now with my google address I
> guess.

You need to subscribe to the KDE-Soc-Mentor mailing list
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-soc-mentor

Then write to KDE-Soc-Management at kde.org and ask to be invited to the GSoC
webapp. Accept the invitation to register as Ralf wrote in the first message
in this thread.

Regards,
Ingo