ktoblzcheck open bugs

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:17:49 BST 2020

I investigated this bug and found that this happens when the test script is
run using python3.  When run using python2, all the test passes
successfully.
This was due to the passing of string from python to C++ library. In Python
2.7, strings are byte-strings by default so these strings could be directly
passed to the library.
However, in Python 3.x, they are Unicode by default. So, we would need to
encode them into ASCII before passing and decode after getting any string
from the library.

I made the changes and tested them, the tests passed successfully.  How
should I proceed to submit a PR? I have no experience with sourceforge so I
would appreciate the help.
Also, would it be possible to host this project over GitHub or GitLab?

Thank you,
Prasun