[Kde-finance-apps] Re: alkimia-backend run

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Jun 28 20:31:33 CEST 2011

Hello Puneet,
I only told you to look at AlkQuotes as an example of dbus and sql
code. That application has no relationship in scope with the Payment
detection.

The scope of AlkQuotes is limited to retrieving share stock data from
the financial web sites and displaying it. But, as a DBus and SQL
database codebase example, it does the job. Not that it's the best, or
anything close to that, but it's simple enough to grasp it.

Regards,
Alvaro