[Kde-finance-apps] Re: Development environment

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sat Jun 11 15:01:02 CEST 2011

Well, you need the main kde and qt libs. In my case, OpenSUSE, those
are: kdelibs4 and libqt4

In the case of Debian and Ubuntu, those would be kdelibs5-devel and
qt-devel, I think

(Debian/Ubuntu have a numbering problem in the kde packages, so all
kde4 packages are named kde5!!!)

As you can see, it all depends on your distro.

Regards,
Alvaro