[Kde-finance-apps] Skrooge data model

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:57:02 CEST 2011

Hi all,

As promised, here is attached the skrooge data model. The .mwb file can be opened using MySQL Workbench, available in many distro repositories. For those who prefer to Keep It Simple, I also attached it as a plain png file.

I don't know how to move forward from here, do you want to analyse it and see what could be relevant for Alkimia ? If it looks like a good basis for you, I can store it on svn or git, so that we can iterate it. Of course, I am open to any other suggestion :)

I'll be in #skrooge if someone wants to talk about it a more interactive way. By the way, how about creating a #kde-finances channel for these discussions, or for our users ?

Cheers,

Guillaume

PS: I'm reading the thread on payment in Alkimia, but have no relevant input so far... Keep going :)