[Kde-finance-apps] Re: payment detection

samir sam1487 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 20:49:11 CEST 2011

In the ER Diagram, the field *No of Pending Invoices *can be computed by
counting the number of record with a marked value, if I am not wrong. Maybe
we can avoid this field altogether. You can also avoid the *marked* field by
checking whether the field *valid *is *true*, *false*, or null. Or maybe you
could use a varchar or int field for *valid* that will hold three values for
these three states. This overall setup should reduce you two fields in the
tables, and save you to save multiple fields for a single entry whereas a
single field is logically involved.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:01 AM, puneet goyal <puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com>wrote:

> hello,
> i have made a usecase diagram and a data model on the page
> http://community.kde.org/Alkimia/Usecases/payment
> please review it and let me know about the corrections i should make
> or any further advancements in it.
> thank you
>
> --

samir