[Kde-finance-apps] Cancellation of Akademy for me

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:49:17 CEST 2010

Le lundi 28 juin 2010 13:28:24, Thomas Baumgart a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> on Monday 28 June 2010 13:14:41 Klaas Freitag wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > for various work and private related reasons I unfortunately have to
> > cancel my trip to Akademy on friday. That means I can not give the
> > talk there.
> >
> > Is somebody else from the group in Finland and can jump in? The talk
> > is on sunday. Arnaud, some time back you sounded as if you are there
> > as well and could do it. I can prepare the talk if needed or help with
> > that of course.
>
> I was about to update some of the slides of my presentation at Akademy 2 yrs
> ago and ship it off to Klaas. Guess I can just skip the latter part of it. I
> would appreciate if we have consensus by tonight if there is a chance of
> someone giving the talk. If not, I can save some time and skip the update of
> the slides in favor of other important (personal) stuff I have on my
> boilerplate.
Thank you Thomas for stepping in. Did you get that presentation I sent regarding Skrooge ? The mail was bocked on the mailing list due to large attachment, I can send it again to you if needed.

> > I am sorry,
>
> No problem Klaas. We all understand that this happens.
Sure ! As someone who could not make it to Finland, I really appreciate you guys taking the time to promote our group :)