[Kde-extra-gear] Farewell, so long, the four is coming ...

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Thu May 31 23:33:22 CEST 2007

On Monday 28 May 2007 18:37:45 Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> Hi all and sorry for crosspost, but this info need to reach all lists.
>
> From today up to Friday, i'm asking for current extragear developers to
> prepare for moving kde 3 based applications for extragear branch, as we
> discussed on extragear list last weeks.

As far as Gwenview is concerned, current extragear code can be moved to the
KDE3 branch, but I have been working on a KDE4 port/rewrite in
playground/graphics/gwenview. The original idea was to move
playground/graphics/gwenview to kdegraphics.

Aseigo contacted me about the move but I didn't feel like I would be able to
meet the KDE4.0 deadlines at that time, so the move have not happened (yet).
Unless I get a firm answer saying that Gwenview will be moved to kdegraphics
for KDE4.0, I will probably have to move playground/graphics/gwenview to
extragear after the KDE3 version is moved to the KDE3 branch. Is it ok for
you?

Aurélien