[Kde-extra-gear] Farewell, so long, the four is coming ...

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri May 4 15:12:50 CEST 2007

On Thursday 19 April 2007, Eike Hein wrote:
> Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> > During this time, i planned a cleanup in applications as well, so i'll be
> > moving all current trunk for branches/extragear/kde3
>
> Couple of questions / thoughts come to mind:
> * Will that location be covered by scripty?
Yes, already talked with coolo

> * Will you move the translations as well, i.e. creating
>   an i18n branch to go along with it?
> * i18n-doc should be in on this so we don't lose trans-
>   lation coverage.
there's separate trunk dirs for this, l10n and l10n-kde4, so no change in
this. Just code and scripty need takes care of new place

> A couple of us still plan KDE3 releases (and thus won't
> use trunk immediately), and losing translation coverage
> at this stage would be a critical problem.
No, loose translation is not my intention. But, as we already have two
tranlastions place, need to be assure that translations dont loose the
interest in the l10n tree ang go straight ahead to l10n-kde4.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer