[Kde-extra-gear] [KIPI] Sort/Rename files based on EXIF Tags

Julien Lafaye sensei at pinglou.net
Tue Aug 30 11:02:08 CEST 2005

I got recently married and thus received tons of digital pictures from my
friends. In order to share them through a web gallery, I need to merge sets
of pictures coming from different friends. For my own usage, I think two
features are lacking from KIPI plugins:
- batch translate EXIF date tags from a set of pictures (this can be achieved
right now with jhead http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/ ).
- rename and sort pictures by using EXIF date tags.

I would like to know if some of these features are planned. On the contrary,
I'd be very happy to contribute but never experienced collaborative nor C++
programming.

Best regards,

Julien Lafaye

http://sensei.pinglou.net