[Kde-events] release party in frankfurt?

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Sun Jan 11 14:22:33 CET 2009

2009/1/9 Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>:

>> > I guess here, on the wiki page
>> > http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE%204.2%20Release%20Party
>> > and, I think you also have a blog which is on the planet, right ?
>>
>> No, I don't blog (yet ;)).
>
> Ok, I can do that, once we have date and place fixed.
> So friday ? Where ? When ? How about 19:00 ?

Okay, I booked a table for Friday, 30th January, 19.00,  at
brotfabrik/kp 21, http://www.brotfabrik.info/index.php?id=10 which is
where the local LUG, the wikipedia-Stammtisch, webmonday and other
geeky events in Frankfurt happen. I've booked a table for 12, not sure
how many KDE people are here in Frankfurt :)

>> But I can put this in the wiki, no prob.
>> And send invites to the local LUGs and other interested parties as
>> well. But I'm not sure if they would expect more than just a round of
>> drinks.
>
> At least all _I_ expect is to meet some KDE contributors from the region and
> eat and drink something together :-)

That should be possible :)

--

Claudia Rauch