D16839: Force black pen when painting unstyled TextLabel

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 15 21:56:03 GMT 2018

asemke added a comment.

  @mikhailru unfortunately, this patch won't solve this general problem we have in other situations where a default dark plot theme is used. To see this, go to the settings and select a darkish default theme for worksheets and create a new worksheet+plot. The axis label won't be clearly visible. We need to re-think how we treat QTextEdit::toHtml() in LabelWidget.cpp and how we plot this rich-text formatted string in TextLabel.cpp via QPainter::drawStaticText()...

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot