D13009: Fix execution of repeating scheduler jobs.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 20 20:44:26 UTC 2018

TallFurryMan created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-edu.
TallFurryMan requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Straightforward fix to properly execute jobs when they repeat or are duplicated.

  While checking the interesting edge case of captures stored in /tmp being immediately deleted, I made sure jobs being evaluated with no repeats remaining, but for some reason still not completed, would properly be re-checked for captures.
  I also added a safeguard to avoid having the repeats remaining getting unexpectedly negative.

TEST PLAN
  Using 'duplicated_scheduler_jobs_no_twilight', 'duplicated_scheduler_jobs_duplicated_sequence_jobs_no_twilight', job list will properly complete, in the right order.
  Warning! There is an issue with captures when the .esq file is configured to stored to '/tmp', so experiment with storage location.
  Warning! This change DOES NOT fix the case where option 'Remember Job Progress' is disabled: a duplicated job will be selected, but will not execute.
  Warning! There is still an issue where the scheduler will not display capture counts properly, and will fail to properly admit completion for repeated jobs.

  No reviewer set, I'll probably update that commit.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  bugfix__repeated_job_not_scheduling (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  kstars/ekos/scheduler/scheduler.cpp