D9851: Separating sorting in ascending and descending order(faux SoK)

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 16 21:02:18 UTC 2018

jjazeix added a comment.

  I merged in ascending_order branch to continue the work.
  So first diff would be to recreate a new diff from https://phabricator.kde.org/D8531 from the branch to only have your changes.

  You can also apply on this diff the required changes from Dec 9 2017, 5:43 PM:
   (There are the comments made on May 16 on github (https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/pull/172) to fix.
  Can you also update the qml import to use the same as the other activities and adding in the ActivityInfo.qml the translator helpers (like in https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/blob/master/src/activities/advanced_colors/ActivityInfo.qml#L26)?)

  Then, regarding the decision, it's better to have a discussion (you can start one by mail with the different propositions, advantages and drawbacks...).
  For me, we should not have too much configuration to play the activity (type of activity + ascending/descending + categories corresponding to the min/max numbers).
  For type of activity (numbers/letters/weights...), it can be done by doing separate activities. Then for ascending/descending + categories, it's too be discussed on how to do them.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris