D12485: Scheduler adjustments and fixes

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 24 16:05:13 UTC 2018

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  Well that forum post is not a regression per se, it's just that it works as expected now :) The Scheduler is checking how many captures it has to do, and the Sequence is pointing at where those captures are stored, so it's expected duplicated SchedulerJobs switch to complete at the same time.
  I'll reply to that post.

  My question actually related to restarting aborted jobs. Currently aborted jobs stay aborted until they are reset. I feel we need to change that, so that the Scheduler will retry those aborted jobs until they do succeed eventually. It's just that those restarts must be done after other jobs were processed. So that, for instance, passing clouds breaking alignment stage may be properly considered as a transitory situation, and the target retried later on.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars