D12485: Scheduler adjustments and fixes

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 24 09:11:56 UTC 2018

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  I have an additional question that I forgot to ask on the forum.
  At scheduler.cpp:985 in this patch, I removed what I previously added to reevaluate aborted jobs. So right now, aborted jobs are not retried, and we're in the same situation as before my changes. Specifically, when stopping the scheduler, you need to click on "evaluate jobs" or double-click on a job to set it for re-evaluation. But I think this would be a great addition to the scheduler that this re-evaluation would be automatic.
  I couldn't make up my mind and wanted to ask, but now I think I should go for it and enable it for users to test.
  So I'll take that author update as an opportunity to enable that change, for the Greater Good :)

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars