Installing LabPlot

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Sun Mar 19 18:22:36 UTC 2017

Hi Danijel,

in addition to what Yuri already said, you can also check
https://labplot.kde.org/download/
where we list couple of distributions having LabPlot in their repositories.

We provide two different versions of LabPlot. In case you're using a more or
less recent distribution having KDE Frameworks 5 and Qt5, we recommend using
the KF5-version of LabPlot.

Regards,
Alexander