Awesome Pairs

Simion simion at designersbookshop.com
Mon May 21 08:20:59 UTC 2012

Hi, I tried to build and run Pairs, I intend to try creating a theme.
I got this errors when running  http://pastebin.com/UcNVU0aG
It seems that PlayerModel::random?Icon tries to select a random icon from a
list but the list is empty so it crashes, I am thinking that I  am missing
some resources?Can someone give me some help installing it properly?

Regards , Simion